Monday, July 1, 2013

Please excuse my squinty eyes and windblown hair

Sweater: American Eagle, Jeans: Target, Shoes: Macy's

The weather here in Ohio has been so weird lately.  As you can see I am wearing jeans and a sweater which never happens midsummer.  Normally I am drowning in my own sweat (great visual for you) and can barely breathe because of the humidity.  Mother nature has been kind and cooled the tempts but also brought pop-up rain down pours that happen like five times a day.  You can't have all good with no bad.  At least it is killer napping weather!  

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the color of your sweater, and the shoes are really cute!
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the weather just called for an outfit like this :)

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the color of the top and your leopard flats <3

    If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leopard flats are comfortable too which is always a win :) thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete