Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mint and Anchors

Capris, Shirt: Gap, Shoes: Target, Sunnies: Huntington Beach

This shirt and these mint capris are my favorite.  Not only are they both comfortable but I love the color combination and how they look put together.  I have not been to Gap (shocking I know because basically all my clothes is from there) in awhile but I will be making a stop there this weekend.  I hope that they have slashed their summer goods because I am ready to spend some money on new clothes for school.  Most pieces will be similar to what I have paired above but hopefully some fun cardi's and blazers mixed in. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your top & your flats :) So pretty for a casual look!

    Dropping by from Tara's linkup. If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete