Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Light and dark

Capris, Jean Jacket, Shirt: Gap, Shoes: K-mart

Today is my first day off of work in over a week and a half.  I would like to say that I will be on the couch all day relaxing to the max but instead I will be looking at possible apartments to live in come August.  I am excited to see my options and envision myself living completely on my own and how I would arrange my furniture.  I am crossing my fingers that I fall in love with someplace that fits me to a T.  



3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I like the color combination, plus those sandals are super cute!
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :) I thought the light jean jacket was a great change up from wearing a chambray top. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Such a darling outfit! Love that jean jacket :)

    Thank you for choosing to link up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete