Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Life lately

Short: Gap, Short: Loft, Shoes: Kmart, Necklace: NY&C

Life Happenings: 
Signed for my first apartment...I am feeling so adult.
Getting a pedi today in celebration for finally making a decision about an apartment (it only took me three weeks)
Walked into my school building and was handed my own laptop (for school)
Saw my classroom for the very first time
Had sweet corn for dinner for the first time this summer
Ate ice cream on National Ice Cream Day
Read a great book or five (Why can't I just get paid for reading books for a living?)
Talked to my sister on the phone several times





2 comments:

  1. Congrats again on the apartment! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun outfit!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete