Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Venice Beach and Balboa Island

 


Balboa Island
 

 

 

The first beach we went to was Venice.  I am pretty sure it was one of my favorite places we went on the whole trip. I felt my eyes were constantly darting from place to place trying to take everything in.  Venice was full of funky art pieces, colorful graffiti, outside gyms, and skateboarders galore.  No trip to Cali would ever be complete if a stop at In-N-Out didn't happen, so for the first time I got to experience animal style. Balboa Island was the second place we went on out first day in California.  It was such a cute little area with fun shops and pretty beach houses.  I finally got to try a frozen banana which totally rocked my world.  Why oh why do you not have these Ohio?? Not only was it just chocolate coated but it was also rolled in toffee and chopped almonds (gasp!).  It is safe to say that Balboa Island showed me a good time.       

No comments:

Post a Comment