Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Thrifting

Capris and Chambray: Gap, Shirt: Pacsun, Shoes: Kmart, Purse: TJ Maxx, Watch: Macy's

I am starting to focus on a list of items that I will need to furnish an apartment for when I move out in the near future.  Enter thrifting.  I have always liked thrifting but I never really looked at furniture or other home good items because I never had the need for them.  I now find myself scouring all the thrift stores in my area as well as garage sales, because store bought furniture is downright expensive.  Besides who doesn't love a good DIY project or five...



3 comments:

  1. Love the mint pants!

    ~Christy
    http://www.christyBphotography.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chambray with the mint and cobalt. I would love for you to come linkup with my chambray linkup from yesterday.
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete