Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fancy meets edgy

Shirt: Target, Pants: American Eagle, Shoes: Payless, Purse: TJ Maxx

Today I am grabbing lunch with my friend from grade school.  I am just bursting at the seems with all the topics and news we need to cover over lunch.  Between me munching on chips and salsa and sipping a marg I hope we can cover not only what's happening in our lives but also others ha! 

While I will be wearing the outfit pictured above to lunch, we will not be eating ocean side or climbing on rocks.  Thanks a lot Ohio.  I kind of love how the shirt is all collared and profesh and then bam ripped black jeans on the bottom.  Nobody sees that coming and that's exactly the way I like it :) 

     



6 comments:

  1. Love the polka dots and collar, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore your style!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely a fun combination! I love the polka dot top especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really into collared shirts lately and when I saw this shirt at Target it was a no brainer. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Cute top! I love the simple and chic outfit you've put together :)

    Visiting from Mix and Match linkup. I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I wish all outfits came together this easily ;)

      Delete