Monday, June 17, 2013

California week

Jeggings: Walmart, Chambray: Gap, Shirt: Pacsun, Shoes: Kmart,
 Purse: TJ Maxx, Watch: Macy's, Bracelet: Gift 

This whole week I am going to be sharing (probably over sharing) about my trip to California, outfits I wore while there, places we went, things we ate, etc.  I have never visited a place that when I came home I seriously thought to myself, how can I get myself to live there.  Well the job search is on people because damn California is where I want to be if not now, sometime in my life.  

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your sandals! I'm obsessed! Kmart, really? That's awesome. Love your pants too, I have some just like these.
    Visiting from My Style Monday!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NO!!! Who knew Kmart was where it is at for great fashion finds??! I hope if you go to Kmart it treats you as well as it did me :)

      Delete
  2. Those are my idea of the perfect color of green pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Who doesn't love a loud pair of kelly green pants that happen to go with a lot in your closet?

      Delete
  3. dude next time take me. I want to go to a beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beach, beach let's go to the beach :)

      Delete
  4. Please, OH PLEASE come live with me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have applied to some jobs by you :DDD What the hell I am young and invincible so I may move across country if given the opportunity :)

      Delete
  5. I wish I had those flats... soooo pretty!!

    If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my go to sandals :) So fun and comfortable!

      Delete