Thursday, May 30, 2013

MIA no more

Jacket: Target, Shirt: NY&C, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Purse: TJ Maxx

It has only been four days since I last blogged but it feels longer.  I have been swamped with job interviews, working two jobs, and hanging out with family.  It was nice to have a little time to myself but being on the run had me completely exhausted, to the point that I took a three hour power nap before work yesterday.  Today I am finally feeling refreshed and back to my normal routine and not darting around like a spaz trying to get from point A to point B in record time.  



4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love a pop of color on the feet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you've found a bit of "me" time to get back to blogging :) I love the fit of that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels so good to be back in the blogging game :)

      Delete