Tuesday, May 7, 2013

All good things




My sister is seriously THE BEST! After leaving for work this morning and not arriving back home until nine thirty I got the best surprise in the mail...a card with the pep talk I so needed.  The card was pure perfection and made me laugh out loud and wish I could hug my sister (Friday get here already!).  I have a job interview this Wednesday and while the road to landing a job has been tough I have grown a lot as a person.  My sister made me realize that finding the right fit for me is what is most important.  
"I think holding out for the right fit is a brave and smart decision."  She always knows just the right words to say to build my confidence.   

2 comments:

  1. God, you are making me tear up!! So happy you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed sending it!

    ReplyDelete