Monday, April 22, 2013

Yes that's lavender

Jeans & blazer: Gap, Shirt: Loft, Shoes: American Eagle
Even though the weather was about thirty- five degrees I could not resist wearing my new sandals which I got in early December, online in the clearance section, when free shipping was available.  I am a major sucker for free shipping and reenforce my buying by telling myself that free shipping is such a deal.  So anyways I wore these lovely sandals and got a serious blister so now I am hobbling around trying to find shoes in my closet that will be forgiving.  The blazer I am wearing is lavender not a cream white color the lighting in this room is all wrong.  That's what I get for being a wimp and not going outside in the cold to take pictures oh and it was mega windy.

Linking up with: My Style Monday 

5 comments:

  1. I really haven't taken outfit pictures outdoors in months. The background may be prettier--but I really don't like to freeze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I am glad you agree with me! At least spring is finally approaching. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I love lavendar! Too bad it didn't want to show up - I hate that. I can just imagine it's loveliness though :) And you hair looks beautiful!
    Visiting from My Style Monday!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you can imagine the lavender :) Thanks for stopping by happy Monday to you!

      Delete
  3. Great post and outfit. Found you through the link up. Check out my blog for a stella & dot giveaway and join me this Thursday April 25 for my link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete