Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunday festivities



Yesterday I got to spend some time with two girls I met while on my school trip to Germany last summer.  When I signed up for my college's Germany program, I did not know a single person on the list.  I was really stepping out of my comfort zone.  Not only was I traveling abroad on my own but also going with people I had never met.  I could not have asked for a better group of people to have met and created friendships.  These two girls made my trip to Germany more memorable than I could have ever imagined.  I am so glad that even now, no longer in Germany, we have continued our friendship and make time to hangout with one another.  Thanks for a lovely time girls :)   

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time reconnecting with your friends. Wish I had been to Germany, sounds amazing. I wanted to let you also know that I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! To find out more about your award please check out my post: http://www.lifealittlebrighter.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by and nominating me :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete