Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Showing some skin

Capris: NY&C, Shirt: American Eagle, Cardi:
Tommy Hilfigure, Shoes: Walmart, Sunnies: Germany

God I just love royal blue and this open back shirt.  When it comes to showing skin (which I don't do often, I mostly stick to wrists and ankles exposure) I feel confident showing off my upper back.  This shirt called out to me from the sale rack when I saw the design and the braided neckline.  Then I turned to the back and noticed the delicate opening SAWWWOOON, instant purchase obvi.  I splurged a little more than normal on the shirt but I have wore it multiple times and I knew I would regret not buying it when I left the store.   That is the feeling you want when making a purchase.  



2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your blue pants. Nice!
    www.be-youtifull.com (giveawy on blog)
    www.shillcat.com ( women's Fashion Accessories)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete