Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shoes, four pairs


 





I went to the mall with no intention of getting shoes or really anything and came home with four pairs of shoes. What?? I know I said the same thing to myself but honestly I could not not buy these shoes.  I got all four pair for like sixty-five bucks.  The blue and gold smoking slippers are Fossil and were originally ninty dollars and I got them for eighteen dollars each.  The penny loafer looking shoes are Sperry brand and were sixteen dollars, originally seventy-five. The boots are Rampage brand and were ten dollars originally sixty-five.  How could I pass up prices like that on such quality shoes and all in size eleven which NEVER happens? Thank god I went to the mall on the right day and hit the shoes jack pot of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment