Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rough in rubble

Jacket: Macy's, Jeans: Gap, V-neck: JCPenny, Shoes: Payless,
Earrings: F21, Necklace: homemade, Sunnies: Loft

I had the best phone conversation with my sister last night.  It was so nice to hear her voice, laugh, and catch up.  I have officially made a California count down of the weeks, days, minutes, and seconds until my plane takes off to visit my sister on my iPhone.  It was necessary and I love looking at it.  Now all I need to do is get some new wardrobe pieces to pack and rock during my visit.   


2 comments:

  1. I love your jacket, and the pop of lime against all of the black is such a fun look :) Really love those earrings too!

    Found you via pleated poppy!

    Kristina
    kristina in retroworter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! I like to put a rougher look together from time to time. Thanks for commenting and following :)

    ReplyDelete