Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Polish talk



Nail polish to me is a must.  I hate when I have bare nails it is almost as if I feel self conscious when they are bare.  Even when it comes to my toes, in the dead of winter, I have polish on them.  I am not sure there is anything worse than seeing a bare toe nail.  I think nail polish is just another extension of an accessary.  The polish color and designs a person puts on their nails can extenuate an overall look and give them a cool, funky, vibe.  For me nails should always be fun and fit whatever occasion you may be attending or not attending in my case which is most of the time ;)    

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I feel the same way about toe nails, it's a scary thing ;)

    Love the color you have on here, and the fancy little design too. I'm awful at painting my finger nails in general.. so adding a design is probably too much to ask of my poor poor left hand! ha.

    Kristina
    kristina in retroworter

    ReplyDelete