Monday, April 1, 2013

Opening Day!

Jeans: Gap, Shirt: Kohls, Jacket and Shoes: Macy's, Sunnies: Loft
It is finally baseball season and I could not be happier.  I am not sure why I have grown to love baseball so much, but rooting for the Cincinnati Reds has always been what I have known.  They are my dad's favorite team so I think growing up always having the game on the TV or listening to it on the radio made me become aware of how exciting a game can be.  Going to the ball park and actually seeing a game is an experience in itself.  There is a buzz in the air, people are in neon shirts yelling about beer and Italian icy's, foul balls can come at your face, and the possibility of getting on the jumbotron is a lot to take in.  Talk about the perfect first date.  Get me to Great American Ball Park NOWWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment