Friday, April 12, 2013

High five for Friday







1.) I cracked up when I read this about Jim Parsons 
2.) I attended a job fair 
3.) Pretty much addicted to sour cream and onion rice cakes
4.) Received my new People Style Watch
5.) Finally I will get to watch The Perks of being a Wallflower this weekend

On Sunday I am going to the Vera Bradley outlet sale in Indiana.  I went last year and it was an absolute blast.  The middle aged ladies who go are riots and they are so serious about their Vera.  I am hoping to snag some videos to share the chaos and hilarious moments.  I am mostly going to raid the office supplies section of the warehouse to get pretty paper, clips, notebooks, etc for my classroom.  Bring on the sales and laughter Vera I am so ready! 


4 comments:

  1. Those sour cream and onion things look so yummy!!! I'm gonna have to go snatch some of those up real quick! Found you from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you try them it is hard to stop eating them!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) Have a greta weekend!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up. I love Jim Parsons and The Big Bang Theory. I hope you have a great time at the Vera sale. I have seen videos of people going crazy at those types of things, but never in person. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jim Parsons is an absolute riot! I laughed out loud when I read his little quote. The Vera sale is going to be crazy but it is also so fun to see the craziness in person. Hope you get a chance sometime to attend! Have a great weekend!

      Delete