Friday, April 26, 2013

Hail the Friday gods!







1.) Found a dress for a wedding I am attending in May
2.) Cheetah in the work place is always a good idea
3.) THIS BOOK! 
4.) Unexpected Seinfeld reference in a Math powerpoint I was reading
5.) My lavender jacket actually looking lavender 

There is not much on my weekend agenda because I work all weekend.  At least it will all be worth it when I get my paycheck.  I hope I can fit a little relaxing in because after all it is the weekend and that is what you are supposed to do.    


2 comments:

  1. Your dress is adorable! I think you'll get lots of wear out of even once the wedding is over :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am kind of in love with this dress so you are definitely right it will get a lot of wear. Have a fab weekend!

      Delete