Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Green, blue and stripes


Dress: Gap Outlet, Shoes: Payless
While shopping, at Gap Outlet of course, I spied this dress from across the store, made googly eyes at it and just like that we have been inseparable ever since.  This dress has everything I love in a piece of clothing.  It is soft, stretchy, colorful, has three quarter length sleeves, and a little something quirky going on with the stripes.   It is nice to only wear one piece of clothing too instead of layers on layers.  Welcome Spring you are SO late to the party.




6 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link up. Would love it if you popped by and said hi.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will be sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. a fun and comfy striped dress? definitely a win.


    also, your hair looks super cute like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know like does not get much better than a comfy, stretchy dress. Your comment about my hair totally made my day because it is unwashed, dry shampooed, and touched up from the day before :)

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! I'd love if you'd link up to My Style Monday! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you stopped by and commented because I will definitely will be linking up to your blog for My Style Monday now that I know about it :) Have a great weekend and see you Monday!

      Delete