Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wining and dinning













Bridal showers are the best, especially when they are held at a ritzy winery.   As soon as I stepped in the door, I was offered a glass of wine.  From then on,  I never really stopped drinking because I swear as soon as my cup was halfway empty a waiter would come around and top me off.  I have no idea how many glasses, but what I do know is that it was some of the best wine I have had.  The winery itself was so neat with its exposed brink walls and wood ceiling.  The party was low key and exactly how I would picture my own wedding shower.  All the people that came to the shower had the same purpose of eating, drinking, and chatting.  That is my kind of party.  Thank god we were served a lot of carbs because they soaked up a lot ;) I can't wait to experience the actual wedding come on MAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment