Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tan+Navy

Pants: Guess, Shirt and Jacket: Gap, Shoes: Fossil, Bag: Vera Bradley, Watch: NYC & CO
My work attire consists mostly of business casual pieces.  I have skirts and dresses but I mostly wear pants or capris because it is easier to bend down and get on student's levels in pants and not have to worry about flashing any youngsters hahahaha but seriously.  Some days I do break out a dress or skirt but I know what I will be doing in the classroom that day so I can make it work.  Also, for me, anytime I can wear a blazer or cardi with pockets I do because I like carry my chapstick, pens, phone etc. in my pockets since I constantly travel to different classrooms throughout the day.  

4 comments:

  1. I love the buttons on this blazer. You look very chic and polished! Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it is one of my go to pieces in my closet :)

      Delete
  2. You look adorable, love the hint of pattern peeking out. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I absolutely love your blog and sense of style I will definitely be linking up in the future :)

      Delete