Friday, March 29, 2013

It's the WEEKEND







1.) This picture has been in my car for 7 plus years it felt only right to have it in my new car
2.) Shopping with my brother is always fun
3.) Homemade potato chips made listening to a financial advisor much easier
4.) My brother got me a shot glass from his trip to New York
5.) My brother came home for spring break and sets up camp in my room  

This weekend I have another bridal shower to go to. With it also being Easter weekend I will get to see a lot of my extended family members which is a lovely thing.  I cannot wait to get my hands on a Reese egg because lets be honest that is the best part of the season.  Cheers to the weekend folks and Happy Easter in advance.  


2 comments:

  1. stopping by & following from H54F!! I totally agree with you on the Reese Egg .. its hands down the best part of the season!

    have a great weekend! Looking forward to getting to know you through your blog!

    -Candice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese eggs are what I look forward too hahaha Thanks for stopping by and following!! Have a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete