Thursday, March 28, 2013

In bloom

Skinnies and Blazer: Gap Outlet, Shirt: Maurice's, Purse: American Eagle, Boots: Macy's
As soon as I saw this blazer at Gap Outlet I yanked it off the rack with such vigor because it was coming home with me no. matter. what.  It just so happened to be 70% off and I about fainted right there in the store.  It was meant to be.  My lovely little brother took these photos for me and during the process I got a phone call so he decided to document it.  His response to me when I asked him what he was doing was "I was in photography senior year.  I know what I am doing." So I left all decisions up to him.  He is such a little gem!

2 comments:

  1. UGH. I was just at the outlets and decided not to go into the Gap store and now I'm mad because I've been looking for a floral blazer for a while but haven't found one yet! It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should high tail it back there because I think I purchased this blazer for like 15 bucks! It is light weight and just what I was looking for with the right price tag. I am sure you will stumble upon the perfect floral blazer in the near future. Keep on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete