Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday favorites







1.) I had some extra time in the morning so I made myself a breakfast sandwich
2.) I subbed in the computer room and this kid was so tiny and absolutely entranced 
3.) I went on a walk and snapped photos
4.) Got a flashy lime green ipod cord for my car
5.) My sister sent this picture to me and it got me excited for new Arrested Development episodes

This weekend I am headed to some wine vineyard for  wedding shower.  I can't wait to dress up, drink some wine, and chat it up with my relatives.  Cheers! 

  

4 comments:

  1. Getting dressed up for some wine and chatting with relatives sounds blissful! Take photos!! Have a great week. That lil' kid up there is adorable. #H54F

    Falen
    www.UpwardNotInward.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shower was AMAZING!!! SO much fun! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh that wedding shower sounds so nice! I would love to wear some fancy clothes and drink wine this weekend! But I'd settle for a beer at the beach instead, which is hopefully what I'll be doing tomorrow! Visiting today from HF4F! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA I know I don't do a ton of fancy things but every once and awhile it is a lot of fun. I hope you get your beer on the beach :)

      Delete