Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dogs on the brain

Jeans: NYC & CO, Sweater: Gap, Boots: Target, Necklace: Khols
Lately I have been obsessing over dogs.  Scouring the internet for cute small dogs that keep shedding to a minimum and looking at all types of breeds because I don't know what I want.  While coming home from the bank a precious little dog crossed the street in front of me and I about stopped my car and took him home for myself but of course I didn't.  It is fate I tell you that I need to get a dog in the near (Spring!) future.




8 comments:

  1. Love your purple pants girl! I'm wearing some in my post today also! Stopping by from the linkup:)

    Lacey
    sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I checked out your outfits and LOVE them all. You have super cute style!

      Delete
  2. love those blue skinnies! they look marvelous on you!


    Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love the fit too!

      Delete
  3. HAHA, I totally understand--I've got dogs on my brain too, so much so that I'm trying to convince my boyfriend that we desperately need an Akita. Love your casual but cute outfit--especially those fun bright jeans and your boots! Also, total envy over here too. ;) I hope you get a doggie soon!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I am not the only one with dog fever haha! I hope you can convince your boyfriend that you need a dog :)

      Delete
  4. Love those pants! Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I like a nice punch of color :)

      Delete