Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wow that's orange

Jeans: Gap Outlet, Jacket: Goodwill, Tee: ?,
Shoes: Fossil Bracelet: Gap, Sunnies: Jessica Simpson
Why would someone throw out such a bold and beautiful orange jacket? Thank god they did because it spices up my closet to no end! To me wearing this orange jacket says "I have arrived." Most likely when a person rolls up in a bold color they are not forgotten.  I like outfits that give off that vibe because it is an empowering feeling when you can trot around town in jacket that sticks out like a sore thumb and feel like a million bucks. LOVE when a causal outfit can give you that feeling.



6 comments:

  1. Love the title of this post...but it is a great color!! Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy!

    xoxo
    Erin

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love me a bold, orange jacket :)

      Delete
  2. I always wonder why people donate what they do. Last week I thrifted a Christian Dior blazer. I could.not believe it. Anyway, I love the colors going on here. I never really do orange even though it looks so great on others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god!!! Why would someone not want that??!! You definitely got a great item! Thanks for commenting and following :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE THE ORANGE coat!

    here's my outfits for the week:
    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Your outfits are totally cute too! I love the navy stripes with the mustard cardi :)

      Delete