Tuesday, February 19, 2013

When I visited Akron...



 

 




























This past weekend I went to visit my youngest brother at college.  It is weird to no longer be in college and then set foot on a college campus.  I absolutely adored his campus and everything it had to offer and could see why he chose it.  I forgot about all the walking that is involved in college to get from point A to B, my legs were feeling it let me tell you.  We went to one of the malls near by and did a little shopping and got some frozen yogurt. Than later that night we went to the men's basketball game which was  super fun.  Apparently the Akron Zips men's team has the longest winning streak in college basketball history.  I also got to see Jim Tressel just leisurely sitting with his wife enjoying the game.  All in All Akron showed me a hell of a good time and I can't wait to go back and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment