Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring state of mind

Jeans: Gap, Shirt: Kohls, Shoes: Old Navy
Just when I thought the weather was looking up, bam I wake up to a snow covered ground.  The month of February to me drags on and is all gloom all the time.  Thank god we are almost through and the warmer months are upon us.  Spring is one of my favorite times of the year because everything is so fresh and alive.  The temps are great for wearing all types of clothing and there is no humidity yet.  Bring on March (and spring), warmer temps, and my SISTER'S birthday :)


6 comments:

  1. It should be 80 degree here on Saturday for my trip to Disneyland! Thanks for the birthday present mr. weatherman!! Wish you were coming with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHH I want to be there with you and the warm weather !!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes simple is better :) Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. oh,you look so pretty love your top! Great post, love your blog now following. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. Xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I will for sure check out your blog :)

      Delete