Monday, February 25, 2013

Quaker Oats Factory

































This was the BEST hotel I have EVER stayed at! When my family and I went to visit my brother in Akron we stayed in a converted Quaker Oats factory that is now a hotel.  We slept in a silo and the entire hotel had amazing art carved into the walls and old train cars you could eat in just to say you have done it.  I love the uniqueness that this hotel offered.  I could not seem to get over how they managed to hang art on the round hotel walls but yet everything I saw did.  I am pretty sure any hotel I stay at from here on out will not even come close to my love for this one.  Also I love all things Quaker Oats so obviously this hotel and I were meant for each other.  

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized you took back that tie-dyed sweatshirt...you scoundrel! Looks like there is a DIY in my future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops I may have done that on purpose hahaha it is uber comfy :)

      Delete