Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's in the mid forties so I can show my ankles

Jeans and shirt: Gap, Shoes: Steve Madden, Watch: JCPenny, Necklace: American Eagle
When the weather is mid forties I bust out my ankles and three quarter length shirts and frolic about my small town.  I get some stares but my god I am going to enjoy the warm temps while I can because the next day it will likely be 20 degrees.  Ohio has serious PMS.  I am so not a cold weather person and fight it like the plague.  I am that person who is so ill prepared for walking in the snow or being out in the cold because I wear my flats with my cropped pants throwing all sensibility to the wind and parade around in my spring clothes. Along with being ill prepared I never wear socks.  Not even if it is below zero and trust me I have been there.  My feet are tough little cookies.




5 comments:

  1. I love that Top!

    XO
    Yulissa @ fashioddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shirt! I am always hesitant to wear strips for feel of looking like I am imprisoning my midsection. Stripes are chic though, and this is a perfect mix and match. Love it!

    new follower :)
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I am skeptical of buying and wearing stripes but I have gone a bit out of my comfort zone lately and bought two stripped shirts. Sometimes when I am not feeling extremely confident, I wear a blazer over the stripes to make myself more comfortable. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. So, so, so in love with that top! It is so fun and looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete