Friday, February 15, 2013

High-Five for Friday

1.) I got to hand out Valentine themed napkins at work 
2.) Found this funny post-it note on the desk of a teacher I subbed for
3.) Smoothie time
4.) LOVE, love, love my new green link bracelet
5.) Red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing...delectable 

This weekend I am headed to visit my youngest brother at his college.  I get to pick up my other brother along the way and bring him with me so it is going to be a great reunion.  I was told we are going to a basketball game and staying the night in a hotel that used to be Quaker Oats factory.  I am looking forward to hanging out and spending time with my brothers because I have not seen them since their Christmas break ended. I know my brother will show us a good time so I can just sit back and enjoy the laughs, food, and memories.   



7 comments:

  1. Hilarious note.

    Have a great time this weekend!

    Stopping by from H54F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally laughed out loud when I read it!

      Delete
  2. I'm with Steph! Laughed at work when I saw that note! And that smoothie looks delicious!

    Stopping by from the linkup :)

    Jaime
    http://tobystailsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the little things in life that can totally make your day. I am so glad I spotted this note too funny!

      Delete
  3. new follower! I want that smoothie & cupcake! they look delicious. hope you had a happy Valentine's Day!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? I totally want a fresh smoothie and a cupcake now too!!

      Delete
    2. The smoothie and cupcake were both equally delish ha! Thanks for stopping by :) Have a fab weekend!

      Delete