Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday! We meet again!

1.) The kid I tutor bought me this game because I had been raving 
 about how fun it was.  He said, "Now we can play it together!"
2.) It snowed and I got some exercise by shoveling my driveway
3.) I subbed for the high school art teacher and it brought back
awesome memories of when I was in ceramics class
4.) It is about time I caught up
5.) Found this gem at the library and quickly 
went home and let my ears indulge 

This weekend I have high expectations for myself.  I am watching every episode of Dexter season 5.  Once you start, I have found you can't just sit there and not want to know what happens next.   I have obviously done this before...See you all Monday :)




4 comments:

  1. Holy crap...look at that snow! And I love Dexter! I finally caught up thanks to a free trial of Showtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is about time I jumped back on the Dexter bandwagon! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dexter. Swoon!
    My boy recently introduced me to it so I had a month long binge to get all caught up. Can't wait for the next season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH. MY. GOSH!!! Tell me about it! Once you start watching you are invested you can't not watch all the seasons! I am onto season 6 YAY!!! Also I am loving that Quinn and Deb are together total Sa-WOOOON!

      Delete