Monday, February 4, 2013

Fossil, you complete me

I am pretty sure I have not ever seen a fossil item I have not wanted immediately.  They have the cutest patterns and color combinations and not only purses but shoes, jewelry and clothes I mean dear god it really does not get better.  Fossil can be pricy but any items I have ever purchased have been on sale.  The flats pictured above, I purchased at Macy's for a grand total of twenty-two dollars!!! I hope you didn't pass out from the previous line.  The shoes were both on sale for about twenty dollars but I got an extra 40% off the sale price and then my lovely mother had a ten dollar off coupon.  I about hopped over the counter and hugged the cashier but resisted and did a little dance in the aisle way instead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment