Thursday, February 21, 2013

First timer



 
One of the coolest pieces of art.  I almost took it off the restaurant walls with
my bare hands but thought that might be a bit much for me being a first time costumer ;)































I have been wanting to try Quaker Steak and Lube for the longest time and this past weekend when I visited my brother I finally got the chance.  It is a wing joint with a whole bunch of fun sauces to try and lots of cool stuff to look at in the restaurant.  I saw about three motorcycles hanging from the ceiling and a race car that I spotted off in a side room.  We got a bucket of boneless wings with a couple different wing sauces and went to town.  The food was delicious and to top everything off when we paid our bill our waitress gave us free twizzlers as a parting gift.  Quaker Steak and Lube you have won my heart.  I will surely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment