Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend recap

Shirt: Levi, Skinnies: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Payless, Bracelet and ring: premier  jewelry 
I went to the movies three times this weekend.  That has to be a record or something.  I saw Guilt Trip and Silver Linings Playbook twice.  Both were great flicks.  I think I enjoyed Silver Linings more because it left me thinking and gave living life a deeper meaning.  No wonder it has been nominated for a ton of awards, it is well deserved.

Some of my favorite quotes from Silver Linings Playbook:

“I don't want to stay in the bad place, where no one believes in silver linings or love or happy endings.”

"You have poor social skills. You have a problem."

"Doc, she's crazy.  She knew where I was, she followed me. 
  Dr Patel: Maybe she just needs a friend." 


2 comments:

  1. I now regret giving you that top. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have already wore it three times. You won't be getting it back :)

    ReplyDelete