Monday, January 28, 2013

Take me to the simple life







 

This is how I spent my Saturday night.  There is nothing that makes me feel more comfortable and accepted than when I take the back roads and find myself at my grandparents house.  It reminds me of how simple life and living can be.  It is hard for me to explain the dynamic of my grandma and grandpa but I do know for a fact that few people find the kind of relationship they have together.  I hope that one day I can be half the people that they are and find that same type of love and companionship.  I found myself soaking up my grandparents, uncle, and cousins company while playing sequence late into Saturday night.  Not only did we not leave until 1 am but my grandma whips out this meat and cheese plate at 11:30 at night like its nothing and we go on playing.  I would not have batted an eye if she whipped up sandwiches or made a whole meal, that is who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment