Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Really interesting happenings of my life

Cardi: Tommy Hilfigure Outlet, Shirt: Loft Outlet,
Jeans: Gap Shoes: Fossil, Necklace: Own creation  

This week I...

Made heathy pumpkin muffins that were the best thing I have ever created in the kitchen

Witnessed a car flipped completely on its roof on the highway

Thought a lot about my future

Bought two new phone covers 

Raided Michael's dollar section

Had a job interview

Watched my sister's life be packed into boxes to make the trip out 
to Cali to be reunited with her

Learned that all aerosol and most cleaning supplies cannot be packed because 
they are flammable and threaten the lively hood of other packed boxes

 Lost another one of my Blistex chapsticks. Thank god I now only buy the three pack

Saved a cactus plant from dying


Link up people :) 

10 comments:

  1. I adore your outfit. Absolutely adorable. You look fabulous. I love that it's colorful, especially for winter.

    ~Fringegirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I firmly believe you cannot go wrong with mustard :)

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit! Mustard yellow is a favorite color of mine too!

    Stopping by from WIWW!

    Taylor
    {taylormegancrafts.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here mustard is a staple in my wardrobe. It just makes everything better :)

      Delete
  3. cute cardigan! love the pops of blue!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I got the same cardi in tan as well, you will probably see it on the blog soon ha!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for saving my cactus! Bring him with you when you come in March...You already promised the trip, no take backs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to be that girl carrying a live plant in the airport again but for you I just might make an exception :D obvi no take backs.

      Delete
  5. I like this! Simple but cute. And I love that the cardi has a subtle texture/pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I have been wearing this cardi like it is going out of style ha! I too love the subtle lined pattern, makes the outfit more interesting.

      Delete