Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Heat wave attire

Jeans and shirt: Gap, Shoes: Macy's, Bracelet: Kate Spade

We hit a heat wave that was short lived (one day to be exact) and I busted out short sleeves and peep toed shoes.  Yeah I am the type that takes full advantage of Ohio's out of control weather mood swings.  Sometimes though living and being emerged in cold weather day after day, makes 55 degree weather feel as if it is 70 and people like myself, get carried away and bust out their spring attire. 

 


6 comments:

  1. I love your outfit...coral is my favorite color, so you had me hooked there. =) Love the shoes too. I'm visiting form the WIWW link party at The Pleated Poppy.
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! I am not really a pink person so I opt for coral and man do I love it!

      Delete
  2. Love that top - it's such a pretty color and looks great with your haircolor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color looks so great on you! And I love it with the leopard flats! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following you totally made my day!!

      Delete