Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday you're looking dashing!

 

 






























1.) My brother and I in the Asian section of Jungle Jim's grocery store
2.) Trying to get back to eating healthy and exercising (it has been rough)
3.) Pomegranate seeds prepackaged and ready to eat
4.) I walked into my room and this is what I found
5.) I made my first "big" purchase at Ikea for my future apartment


This weekend is all about spending as much time as I can with my brothers before they head back to college.  Where did winter break go? It is going to be weird not to come home to my brothers company each day when I am done with subbing or hangout with them and watch Netflixs.   At least I have a couple more days left to soak up their funny comments and witty comebacks until they leave me.  Cheers to a rocking weekend everyone!! 




2 comments:

  1. great post. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Hope you had a great weekend as well :D

    ReplyDelete