Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Let's take a little car ride

Skinnies: H&M, Shirt: Gap, Blazer: Pacsun, Shoes: JCPenny

Today my brother and I are heading to Columbus to the Apple store because he needs to get his phone fixed.  Of course since we are going to be in a good shopping area I have to make a couple of stops.  I am looking for a dress I can wear for graduation on Saturday.  I want the dress to have pockets or maybe I will have to wear a blazer with pockets so that I can carry my phone to take pictures of all the excitement and kodak moments of this accomplishment in my life.  I am excited to spend the day with my brother and just chat about life.  Recently I have been really into finding out what people want to do and accomplish in their life myself included.  I think since I am graduating and entering into the real world I am getting hung up figuring out what I want from my future.  I hope we have a good life chat and share hopes and dreams during the car ride.  




No comments:

Post a Comment