Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I think I might need to get a dog

Skinnies: Banana Republic Outlet, Jacket: Gap Outlet, Scarf: Souvenir from Germany, Boots: Target

After dog sitting all week I now want a dog of my own.  I want a companion to walk with and give me a reason to go to fun dog parks.  The funny thing is that when I wore this outfit,  I went to get the mail for the house I was sitting with the dog,  and as I was walking back inside one of their neighbors yelled "Great outfit!"  Obviously I need to hang out with dogs more often if nice things are going to be yelled in my direction.  





8 comments:

  1. I have 2 Shih Tzu's (my sister has 1) We seriously love this breed. They are so sweet and cuddly....but they are balls of fur that love to shed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look into that type of dog they sound so cute!

      Delete
  2. My vote is to get a dog!(a rescue, of course). I'm a huge fan of scarves and love this one! New to your blog by way of the wiww linkup. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! I love the idea of a rescue dog, I had never thought of that. I am a big fan of scarves too especially since it is getting to be winter time.

      Delete
  3. I am obsessed with that coat! The color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME too!! I try to wear it with every piece of my wardrobe ha!

      Delete
  4. love that coat, what an amazingly vibrant color!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously have gotten so much wear out of this coat. It is a great piece to brighten up a neutral outfit.

      Delete