Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Homemade gift idea


 






























I was surfing pinterest the other day and found a DIY project that I had to try.   These plates make great personal gifts for Christmas.  I love that I can tailor each quote and plate to the personality of the person.  I felt these were the perfect gifts for my friends because they are all starting to get places of their own and of course we are all broke from college and cannot afford a lot of extras.   These plates are a great way to add some flare and color to the wall without breaking budget. 


****How to:

  • Buy cheap ceramic plates at any store
  • Use a sharpie to write quotes, lyrics, etc. (I looked at quotes on pinterest.  Seriously what don't they have?)  
  • Put on a cookie tray and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees to secure the ink
  • Gift away or keep for your own decorating needs



No comments:

Post a Comment