Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday hog roast






1.) My siblings know me too well 
2.) Dusted off the game Sequence and played it on Christmas Eve
3.) Me being really mature and barricading my brothers door with a spare mattress  
4.) The detail of the decorating on these sugar cookies beyond all my talents in the kitchen
5.) Borrowed these lovely bows from my sister she has good taste :) 


Tonight I am going to a hog roast/Christmas party for my moms work.  It is taking place at a bowling ally so I am going to be rocking multi-colored shoes and stuffing my face with bbq pulled pork.  Saturday I have a wedding to attend so I will be getting fancied up.  Sunday I am just going to kick back with my family and enjoy the last full day with my sister before she heads back to Cincinnati.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by H54F...love that you trapped your brother in his room. It made me laugh out loud! Those cookies look delicious and I adore those bow earrings!!

    ReplyDelete