Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday 5

 


 


1.) This is my new go to hair style when I don't want to put a lot of effort into my normal routine
2.) Lovely christmas decoration spotted while in Columbus
3.) I am house sitting for a neighbor and get to take care of their precious dog Junie 
4.) Hobby Lobby about did me in with this picture for a nursery, but I A) don't have a child and B) don't plan on having one soon so buying it was out of the question 
5.) One of the funniest text messages I have ever got from my uncle telling about my grandpa and the physical therapy he is doing


This weekend is HUGE for me! I am graduating from college and I simply cannot believe four years passed that quickly.  To me college graduation is more special than high school because not everyone makes it through college.  To have worked extremely hard and have a degree to show for it is an amazing feeling and no one can take away all the time and effort it took to complete.  Graduating college is such a big personal goal for me because it is something I started and finished all on my own.  I cannot wait to have all my family there to watch me walk across the stage and receive my diploma, it is truly going to be a special moment in my life.     



4 comments:

  1. OMGSH that text message is HILLARIOUS! I love it! What a cute grandpa! Congrats on graduating!! Huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed out loud when I read it! Definitely one of the funniest messages I have ever received. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. Visiting for the high five link up. That is a lazy hairstyle for you!? Way better than mine, a fishtail takes work! Looks great. Congratulations on your college graduation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have gotten quite good at whipping a fishtail together in a matter of minutes haha practice practice. Graduation was fabulous!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete