Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Experience coming to a close

Jeans: Gap Outlet, Shirt: New York and Company, Blazer: Macy's Shoes: Payless

Today concludes my student teaching experience.  I totally fell in love with my students and it will be hard to leave at the end of the day.  My teacher texted me last night and said there will be cake so obvi today is already shaping up to F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S.  I also promised to eat lunch with my students since they have been begging me for awhile and it is the least I can do if it is going to make their day (it will probably make mine too!) I am feeling sad to be leaving but am so grateful for the experiences I have had and the memories I have made.  Let's do this Wednesday!! Get me to my students :) 


4 comments:

  1. Cute look! Love the bright blazer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am hoping I can find more fun blazers in my future ;)

      Delete
  2. AWESOME outfit. love it! Your blog is great, so glad I found ya! I'm Hanna. I love making new friends. You can find my spot at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU!!! I am so glad you found me :) Have a great weekend!!!

      Delete