Friday, December 7, 2012

Cheers to Friday

 

 






























This week has been quite good to me:
1.) I saw this adorable, kids jacket.  Everything is cuter mini.
2.) My new sandals finally came in the mail! Too bad it is winter and I cannot wear them.
3.) Hallmark quit it! You are too presh!
4.) I made homemade playdough for my students.
5.) It got the BEST good luck/going away gift from my students.  I am so happy with how the last four months of my life has played out.

I am going to Union Terminal today which is Cincinnati's greatest artifact.  It is going to be the bomb digity and I get to go with my sister which makes it even better and more special.  Enjoy the weekend friends!!



4 comments:

  1. Love that little jacket!! Everything is cuter mini!! And congrats on your school internship! I bet it feels good to be done with that!! (: Found you from FMGDB!!!
    You can find me here:
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I am graduating this Saturday and I simply cannot believe all the hard work is finally going to pay off with a diploma :)

      Delete
  2. I love that Halllmark napkin! So cute

    ablondenaturally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete