Thursday, November 8, 2012

Tights weather

Sweater: Ann Taylor, Skirt: Gap, Shoes: New York and Company, Shoes: JCPenny

Tis the season for tights. I used to hate wearing tights with a fiery passion because putting them on involved a lot of work and I always managed to snag them.  As I have aged, I have found that certain tights can be quite nice and easy to get on and not make you feel as if you are stuffed into them like a marshmallow (great visual I know).  I recently bought a pair at New York and Company and they are a thicker tight and feel as though I am wearing leggings.  A lot of times when I go out on a mission to buy tights when shopping, I come up empty handed.  Tights seem to be an item that I just randomly pick up in the sections leading up to the checkout when I am waiting in line and purchase them last minute.   I know that is exactly the stores intention and by god they get me every time with an item that is ninety-seven cents.  Things are not that cheap anymore! I am such a sucker for a good sale.


Linking up with the Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

  1. completely agree!!
    tights are so hard to find that are perfect so i usually stock up when i find the right ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!!! I am currently looking to purchase some tights with a pattern of some sort :)

    ReplyDelete