Monday, November 26, 2012

Motivated on a Monday

;
Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: Gap Outlet, Scarf: Rue 21 Boots: Payless, Earrings: Macy's 

Back to the grind after a long Thanksgiving break.  After what I consumed on Thanksgiving day and over the weekend, I am eating salad until Christmas.  I am trying to commit to working out at least 3 times a week if not more.  I want to feel better about myself, boost my energy level, and my confidence.  I enjoy working out, but getting myself to the gym is another story.  Sometimes I will make up the most elaborate excuses to myself as to why I cannot go to the gym.  It is a sad, pity party on those days.  So starting today I am going to make a conscious effort to make better choices when choosing food and make myself go to the gym, no matter what excuse I come up with in my head.   


3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, I think yellow and all shades of blue just look amazing together.

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award... http://www.vanillaandlime.com/2012/11/another-liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the mix of denim and pop of color.

    Stopping by from WIWW!

    ReplyDelete