Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Got a case of the rasps


Jeans: H&M, Shirt: Germany purchase, Jacket: Gap, Boots: Payless
I have a case of the rasps.  Currently I have a really attractive, raspy voice due to me catching some type of cold bug.  It may just be me, but sometimes I think it is fun to have a raspy voice for a week or so as long as your throat doesn't hurt of course. It makes me feel a tougher but sultry at the same time.  I feel like ears just perk up when someone has a raspy voice.  So I am going to ride out the raspy for as long as I can and work it like I talk that way 24/7-365 because that's normal right ;)



6 comments:

  1. i love those boots! i also don't mind when I have that raspy voice. it works in my advantage as a teacher because I tell the kids I can't talk loud and they have to listen really carefully to hear me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots and that jacket are so cute! i love playing up the rasp when i'm sick too lol

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have the same jacket- is yours from the Gap outlet? Love the outfit!

    lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! I am obsessed with the jacket.

    Stopping by from the link up! Happy Wednesday!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this classically simple fall look! And your accessaries are great. I'm visiting from The Pleated Poppy.
    Alesha <3
    http://tobless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I am not the only one who plays up the sexy rasp voice when given the opportunity ha! The students do seem to listen a little more since I can't talk as well so that is definitely a bonus too! I got my jacket at regular Gap about two months ago on sale and have been wearing it nonstop since :)

    ReplyDelete